These Buffalo Wings easy to make hot wings are crispy without being fried. Always yummy to snack on. They only take 10 minutes for prep, but need to be refrigerated for about an hour so the flour coating is firm. You can add more cayenne or use a higher hot sauce to butter ratio if you like them spicier! Enjoy.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
Buffalo Wings Directions:
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes. Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.